This warranty applies to all BikeZero products excluding parts, and accessories.
BikeZero warrants that the Products manufactured by BikeZero (“Seller”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship and meet Seller's published specifications at the time of shipment under normal use and regular service and maintenance for a period of one year from the date of shipment of the Products by Seller, unless otherwise specified by Seller in writing.
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
- You must present a copy of the sales receipt or order number within the warranty period
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Limited 1 Year Warranty is non-transferable after the product’s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 1 Year Warranty to remain in effect.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty is void if weather related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from weather.
- BikeZero makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by BikeZero, including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
- This Limited 1 Year Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect.
- Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover products sold second hand, open box, including but not limited to floor models (unless manufacturer’s warranty approved upon date of purchase). Refurbished equipment, equipment sold without a manufacturer’s warranty or sold “as is”.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your BikeZero product, call 562-641-9398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations of Liability
BIKEZERO, JAENOVATION CORP. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. JAENOVATION, CORP. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY OR SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, BIKEZERO.COM
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU VIA THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, JAENOVATION CORP. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND GUARANTEES OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JAENOVATION, CORP. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JAENOVATION, CORP. DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT JAENOVATION, CORP SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES OR OMISSIONS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF BIKEZERO.COM.